Raiffeisen Bank is searching for master’s or graduate students from Finance and Banking or
Cybernetics that can join our Financial Business Intelligence Department, as Financial Analyst – MIS.
A top universal bank on the Romanian market with international exposure and knowledge.
One of the top players on the local market with steady growth in the last years.
The most rewarded bank – 4 prizes in a year “Best Bank in Romania” (2013).
• Performs the monthly Controlling reporting to our Head Office Vienna using BI application;
• Collaborates with Accounting, Risk and all other Divisions implied in the monthly reporting to Vienna
in order to assure that the reporting is accurate and on time;
• Provide financial reports and analysis for Board, Business Lines and Network using BI tools;
• Provides input to the creation of data definitions, business rules and data access methods to all the
financial data in the Bank.
• Contributes to the development of coding standards for financial figures to ensure consistency,
efficiency and accuracy in reporting and data analysis;
• Collaborates with IT on Finance BI database design and the technical architecture of the data delivery
We look for:
• Master’s or graduate students with a strong academic background in Economics and Accounting,
especially Management Accounting and Controlling;
• Track record of participation in conferences, communication sessions, workshops, student exchange
programs or any other extracurricular activity;
• MS Office (excel si acces) – advanced;
• PL SQL – basic;
• English – advanced;
• Analytical and organising skills, able to work under stressful situations, team working skills.
Are you ready to take this challenge?
Please send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.