Based in Head Quarter (Bucharest), your primary responsibility will be to perform the procurement activities (market research, supplier selection, contract drafting & negotiation) from your area of responsibility (Marketing, PR, HR etc), to ensure that the appropriate goods/service are available in the requested quantity, quality and on time, while minimizing working capital and risk of obsolescence.
● You will also be responsible to develop, implement and manage innovative sourcing strategies for Indirect Services and to deliver significant bottom line cost savings while enhancing service & quality.
● Regularly review processes to generate operational efficiency and to keep procurement practice aligned to the best practices in the field, to coordinate & monitor the implementation of identified measures within Procurement, bank and suppliers.
● Analyze spend reports, suppliers, purchasing categories and propose cost reduction measures. Actively collaborate with internal clients for efficient budget control strategy development.
● Working as part of a young procurement team you will constantly work at building relationships both internally and externally. Inspirational and motivational you will set a positive example to your colleagues.
● This position requires University Degree and English proficiency;
● The successful candidate will be a high-potential professional with exceptional negotiation and influencing skills;
● Experience in Indirect Procurement and exposure to e-purchasing tools (especially Oracle EBS) would be an advantage;
● Strong understanding of legal framework is mandatory.
Do you consider yourself a high-potential candidate for this role? Send your application at firstname.lastname@example.org.